Inkaholics

Saturday 22 June 2013

The Weekend Warrior Post for Inkspirational #25

As I am the only DT member who will be posting on a Saturday, I have been nick named the 'weekend warrior'! And I have to say I kinda like the name so from now on this post will be named after my new name!!

This week is our 'case the card' challenge and we have the super talented Vicki to inkspire us!

Here is Vicki's card to for you to 'case'


Isn't this just fabulous and here is my case:


To find out how Vicki's card inspired me to make this, pop over to my blog here. You have until 6pm Tuesday CST to join in the fun. Just link up your 'case' to our original post (just scroll down) where you can also check out the wonderful projects our DT have created.

And this month Milk N Coffee Digital Stamps are offering a prize to our monthly winner...........now do you need anymore excuses to get inky???

We are looking forward to checking out your blogs and seeing how Vicki inkspired you x

No comments: