Inkaholics

Saturday 12 April 2014

Challenge 54 - Designer's Choice and Design Team Call



This time we have a 'Designer's Choice' challenge for you - this is where one of our design team chooses a challenge. This sketch is the choice of the wonderful Shauna  who has been on the team since it started in January 2013, and who co-ordinates the 'top picks'.

This week we also have a fabulous Guest Designer Elaine.
Here's what she says about herself:

"I was honoured when I was invited to be a guest designer.  I wasn't sure that the right person had been chosen I thought maybe you had me confused with someone else!

I have been crafting for a lifetime.  I cannot remember a time when I wasn't creating something - sometimes more successful than others.  I dabble in lots of crafts from knitting and embroidery to cross stitch and sewing but my favourite activity at the moment is card making and other papercrafts.  My blog and entering challenges has become part of my crafting experience - at times they give the motivation (and reason) to get going and create!"

Elaine shows how versatile this sketch can be by creating  3 very different cards:



We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

Here's what the Design Team did:









We are looking for new members for our Design Team. Please see the tab at the top of our page for full details. If you'd like to be considered, please put DT after your name when you enter your card. 





No comments: